MODify

a graphic designer's whims and woes

Saturday, February 03, 2007

:: money or buddy? ::

When the time comes to choose between work and friends, which one will you choose? How much do you value friendships? If you were caught in the position between being a good worker and a good friend, which one you prefer? And what would you do if people that you considered as your best friends sabotage your career? I’m more disappointed than angry. Why would they do such a thing? What triggered them to even think about disturbing my life? Have I done any harm toward their career too? I am very sure I've never done that. Were they cornered by such situations that forced them to do that? Maybe 10 years are not long enough to make out a person’s character. My initial response was to confront them, but now that I think about it, I’d rather make my works as stunning as possible, so they’ll regret of ever doubting me. Oh, sweet revenge, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home