MODify

a graphic designer's whims and woes

Monday, January 01, 2007

The day that I’ve been dreading is finally here: Max my MacBook is down!!! My friend told me about the battery recall on early edition of MacBookPro, but I’ve been stalling to go to the closest apple store, thinking my battery is just fine. A couple of days ago I was so shocked when the computer suddenly shut off by itself! I restart it again and it worked just fine, so I just thought it was a minor glitch. However, today, while I’m working on a deadline, Max did it again! This time, I haven’t save my project. I literally almost blackout as well, then I checked the Max’ battery. Lo and behold, the battery cover was bent!! It wasn’t like that the night before, I’m very sure of it because I wiped the whole cover right after I turned it off. Aww… I hope Max will be okay! L I’ll take him to the mac guys tomorrow … wish the best for us please… :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home