MODify

a graphic designer's whims and woes

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

.: le cri de mon coeur :.

Je très fatigué de cette façon isolée que j'ai choisie, veuillez trouver me. svp ne pas me laisser partir... me laisser vous aimer jusqu'à la fin du temps. 'quand je vous regarde, je suis à la maison'... i have no idea whether the spelling or grammar was right, but that's just how i felt and i just need to vent. Life... is full of interesting twist and turns. Three days in 2007, and I already felt like an old lady in her midlife crisis moment... The recent twist and turns of my life were not very pleasant, yet they made me learned... and hopefully grow stronger. However, at this moment, I am tired. Very tired. I hope I can find the purpose of what I'm doing sooner than expected. Meanwhile, keep fighting!! Let's kick all those troubles away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home