MODify

a graphic designer's whims and woes

Saturday, January 20, 2007

:: wake up and smell the coffee!! ::

I felt like I’ve been slapped in the face. I met a friend today, fellow graphic designer just like me. I always see him as such a good friend, and today I appreciate him even more. What he said to me suddenly open my eyes: I’m such a silly, spoiled girl. I should stop complaining and being upset all the time with this situation; instead I should fight and do something about it. I think I’ve been spoiled too long. I’ve had it the easy way and now I’m too lazy to do something. I will be brave and make a move. Hopefuly this scary decision is right. It really is a very scary decision that will turn my life upside down. I know I cannot afford another heartbreak, since I’m beginning to find a small spot here; now I have to begin all over again. It is as scary as it is exciting; I hope I made a right decision. Oooh I got the shivers down my spine!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home