MODify

a graphic designer's whims and woes

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

:: 2006 Purchases Recap ::

Okay... so the end is coming... of 2006, that is. Being famous as a chronic shopaholic who buy anything anytime anywhere, I look back at my closet (and credit card bills...). I found 9 of the greatest buy I've got this year... and proudly present: my achievement of 2006. =D

Oh, the pictures so teeny tiny... but let's see...
top row L-R : Fish-eye Lomo camera, Housewives Tarot (so hilarious!), iPod (2nd best ever), Max my MacBookPro (best ever!!), Nars Cosmetics
bottom row L-R: Paulo Coelho books, several dresses, Citizen of Humanity and Paige Premium Denim Jeans, and my sweet, red suede Charles and Keith peep toe shoes.

Whew! Looking forward to 2007!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home